Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 10



Veggies ready for the bbq. just add chunks of butter and salt/pepper. so good! My Mom always did this with carotts and onions I think I like it better with those two, but Rob loves peppers.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! I do something very similar to this, but put it all in layers in a pie plate (carrots, corn, potatoes thinly sliced,onions, garlic powder, basil, salt and pepper, chunks of butter), wrap the whole thing in foil, and put it on the bbq for half an hour. When it's ready I sometimes top it with cheese and broil it in the oven for a couple minutes. So good, super easy, and no mess to clean up later! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good Anita. I know you can even get grill trays to make it easier! I should really get some then it would cook more evenly. love grilled veggies, well anything on the bbq is yum!

    ReplyDelete